YXC Airport Land Availability and Lots
The Canadian Rockies International Airport sees more than 113,000 passengers annually! Travelers arrive to the airport from a variety of places, both nationally and internationally.
Why develop with CRIA?
- A supply of greenfield industrial land located at the Airport.
- The area has a desirable quality of life that has already fostered the relocation of many professionals to the area in other sectors.
- The population of the Cranbrook and Kimberley area is over 25,000 and supports many of the amenities of a regional service centre.
- More affordable housing compared to larger BC and AB communities.
- The Airport has a long runway in a wide valley with upgraded navigational aids.
- The Airport also has a modern terminal.
- Canada customs is present at the Airport.
- Existing manufacturing industries in the area and the presence of commercial airlines could facilitate growth.
- Growing demand for aerospace services to service the growing tourism market.
YXC recently re-zoned 52 acres for commercial and industrial airport land development – for more information please fill out the contact form to reach an airport representative.