Did You Know?
Kimberley is home to 7 citywide parks, 5 baseball fields, 3 children’s playgrounds and 4 ice rinks.
We take great pride in helping both locals and those from abroad achieve their full potential in our region.
- Rocky Mountain International Student Program (RMISP)
- Based in Kimberley, RMISP is a program that places students in high schools, middle schools and elementary schools.
- Cranbrook Society for Community Living
- Provides support and enhancement for those with developmental delays.
- Columbia Basin Alliance for Literacy (CBAL)
- CBAL Cranbrook offers programs for children, families, youth, adults and seniors.