When it comes to hockey, we’re kind of a big deal. Cranbrook is home to a major junior ice hockey team as well as famous hockey brothers Scott and Rob Niedermayer.
We take great pride in helping both locals and those from abroad achieve their full potential in our region.
- Rocky Mountain International Student Program (RMISP)
- Based in Kimberley, RMISP is a program that places students in high schools, middle schools and elementary schools.
- Cranbrook Society for Community Living
- Provides support and enhancement for those with developmental delays.
- Columbia Basin Alliance for Literacy (CBAL)
- CBAL Cranbrook offers programs for children, families, youth, adults and seniors.