Did You Know?
The CKDI region boasts a population of 41,200, with a total immediate market reach of 100,000.
With eight golf courses and a very fun mini golf course, golfing in our region ranges from the most challenging to the most family-friendly.
- Cranbrook Golf Club
- Shadow Mountain Golf Club
- Wildstone Golf Course – The first Black Knight Design by Gary Player Design in Canada.
- Mission Hills Golf Course
- Elizabeth Lake Lodge Mini Golf
- Kimberley Golf Club
- Bootleg Gap Golf
- Trickle Creek Golf Course
- St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino