Cranbrook is the sunniest city in British Columbia, with Kimberley right on its heels. Both communities enjoy over 300 days of sunshine per year.
With eight golf courses and a very fun mini golf course, golfing in our region ranges from the most challenging to the most family-friendly.
- Cranbrook Golf Club
- Shadow Mountain Golf Club
- Wildstone Golf Course – The first Black Knight Design by Gary Player Design in Canada.
- Mission Hills Golf Course
- Elizabeth Lake Lodge Mini Golf
- Kimberley Golf Club
- Bootleg Gap Golf
- Trickle Creek Golf Course
- St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino