Kimberley is home to 7 citywide parks, 5 baseball fields, 3 children’s playgrounds and 4 ice rinks.
Our two cities are connected like none other. Getting to work, school and around town is made possible by our two public transit systems. We have a weekday commuter service to make it easier for Kimberley residents to get to Cranbrook. Our region is also covered by the largest North American intercity bus company as well as couriers, taxis, shuttles and vehicle rental companies.
- Cranbrook Transit System
- Kimberley Transit System
- Kimberley Transit System offers a weekday Commuter service to make it easier for Kimberley residents to get to Cranbrook for work or school.
- Greyhound Bus Depot in Cranbrook
- Sun City Coachlines – Cranbrook
- Greyhound Bus Stop in Kimberley
- Resort Tours in Kimberley
- Offers ski bus tours, airport shuttles and charter services.
- Peak to Platzl Downtown Shuttle
- Offers free transport between Kimberley Alpine Resort base area and Kimberley’s downtown shops, pubs and restaurants.
- L&K Taxi – Kimberley
- Star Taxi – Cranbrook
- Key City Cabs – Cranbrook